This Bavaria C45 Holiday launched in 2018 is fresh, innovative and fast. The big cockpit & extra-large swim platform at 2.38 metres offers space for everyone.
Extra-long windows provide additional light and the interior is light oak wood giving it a very modern look.
She comes with a four double cabin layout plus a drop-down saloon table: the two forward doubles offer ensuite shower/toilets while the two aft doubles share one toilet with a separate shower compartment.
Cruising Area: Thailand
The yacht comes with all the high-end features you can think about, including RIB dinghy on davits, fully battened mainsail with lazy bag, self-tacking jib, 2 el. and 2 manual winches, autopilot, GPS plotter at the helm, 230V inverter, solar panels, huge bimini, 265 lt fridge capacity plus optional air-condition, generator & gennaker.
TECHNICAL DATA BAVARIA 45C
- Designer: Cossutti Yacht Design
- design: Bavaria Yachts
- Year: 2018
- Model: C45 Holiday
- Dimensions: LOA 13.98 m – 45.75 ft Width 4.49 m – 14.66 ft – 14.66 ft Draft 1.75 m
- Rig: 7/8 Rig
- Total sail area: 114 m²
- Fuselage: fibreglass
- Batteries: 4x 95 Ah
- Electricity: 12 VDC & 230 VAC Inverter
- Engine: Yanmar 57 HP
- Speed: under engine 7 knots
- wheel steering : yes, double
- Diesel: 250 litres
- Water: 650 litres
- Solar modules : yes, 3x 120W
- 4 double cabins
- Showers: 3 Hot/cold water
- Toilets: 3
- Bed linen: 1 set per week
- Bath towels : yes
- refrigerator: 1x 155 lt 1X 110 lt
- Generator: optional/ extra
- Air conditioning: optional/extra
- Mainsail: battened + lazy jacks
- Self tacking jib
- 1 roller reefing system
- Cruising chute optional/ extra
- Windlass electric
- Armature: 2
- Selftailing winches 4
- Wind instrument : yes
- Autopilot : yes
- depth gauge & logbook : yes
- GPS chart plotter : yes
- VHF radio : yes
- Fire extinguisher 3
- First aid kit : yes
- Pilot book : yes
- Dinghy 1 RIB 6 persons
- Outboard 5 HP
- Life jackets: yes
- Davits : yes
- HI-FI Stereo Stereo: : yes
- CD, USB: yes
- Bimini top & sprayhood : yes
- Cockpit table: yes
- Rear platform : yes, lowerable
- Deck shower: yes
- Snorkeling Fins & Masks
- Inverter 230 VAC/500W
- Cockpit cushion: yes
Prices in Euro unless otherwise specified;
Prices Bareboat Charter per week
|30 April-30 Oct||31 Oct- 19 Dec||20 Dec-02 Jan||03 Jan-12 Mar||13 Mar-28 April|
|.||€ 2590||€ 4340||€ 6440||€ 5635||€ 4990|
- Minimum charter duration 5 days, please contact us for shorter charter, Christmas and New Year period minimum 7 days.
Discount: 8 days booking 5%, 14 days 8% or 21 days 10%
Skipper qualifications The skipper of the yacht must have skipper experience on +/- similar size yacht for minimum 4 weeks cruising and a skipper license equivalent to RYA Coastal Skipper or higher
PLEASE SEND US THE SKIPPERS RESUME OF EXPERIENCE BACK QUICKLY AFTER BOOKING
||Prices do not include:
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!
Yes! This is the boat I want to charter
Please send us your trip details, how many people are in your group and the dates you plan to travel. We will take care of the rest.
Please see our Booking Procedures for more information.