SY Silolona is a traditional wooden sailboat, a Phinisi, built by hand by the Sulawesi Konjo people in 2004. She offers everything a seasoned charter guest can possibly expect. Diving is included in the charter price.
This impressive luxury sailing vessel has all the space you expect, all the luxury you deserve, fine dining, decadent lounging and the best destinations in Asia. She offers you discoveries to surprise you, culture to enchant you, fabulous diving and breathtaking sunsets.
Cruising Area: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia (Komodo), Burma (Myanmar), Irian Jaya (Papua).
Five comfortable air-conditioned cabins, a length of almost 50 meters, over 500 square meters of sails and a team of 17 crew, take you to places far beyond your dreams.
A traditional vessel that speaks of the history of the Spice Trade. The perfect escape at sea; freedom like you never had!
- Length: 163 ft (47,7m)
- No. of persons: up to 10 guests
- Cabins: 5 double ensuite cabins with private bathroom and shower.
- Comfort: air conditioning, hot running water, water maker to supply fresh water usage, separate crew quarters
- Entertainment: CD/MP3 audio system, Television and DVD, computer equipment
- Standard: 3 tenders, sea kayaks, water skis, snorkeling equipment, diving equipment
- Extra: Diving courses
- Design/built: Gaff-rigged Phinisi, built in Indonesia in 2004
- Sailing With 500 sm sailing area, Silolona can reach a top sailing speed of 12 knots.
- Special: With an experienced Captain at her helm, supported by her friendly crew of 17 (including divemaster and gourmet chef), Silolona is clearly in a class by herself, providing exclusive sailing holidays, luxury expeditions and diving exploration of the beaten paths of tourism.
Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
|Full Yacht Charter||$ 17,000.- *||Download Schedule|
Master Cabin Suite
|$ 1,940.-*||please enquire|
Guest Cabin Suite
|$ 1,360.-*||please enquire|
East Indonesia (Papua/Banda/Raja Ampat), Myanmar, Andaman cruises
|Full Yacht Charter||$ 17,000.- * plus $
5,200.- fixed costs per cruise
|per cruise fixed cost, based on a 7 day itinerary
(Price as per sample itinerary, over 10 days will be prorate to cost)
Master Cabin Suite
|$ 1,990.-*||please enquire|
Guest Cabin Suite
|$ 1,410.-*||please enquire|
*) Plus VAT 10% of charter fee.
For cruises departing from a port other than Silolona’s regular scheduled seasonal port of embarkation and disembarkation (click here to download regular schedule), there will be a repositioning fee of minimum 3000$ per day. (May vary for outer base area)
For Myanmar the Entry Visa Fees are appr. $ 250- 350 per person, depending on the length of the charter.
|Trip cost includes:
3 Suite & 2 Guest Staterooms, all meals, snacks, bottled water & refreshments excluding alcohol; shore excursions as outlined on the itinerary; entrance fees and permits at our seasonal home ports; transfers to/from shore to the ship; services of English-speaking expedition leader; crew of 16; use of all water sports equipment including 5 sea kayaks, dive equipment including wetsuits for certified divers, snorkel equipment, water skis, wake board, and fishing gear.
A total of 50 nautical miles per charter day (50 NM) is included in the price of the cruise itinerary.
Without additional cost, nautical miles can be accumulated as long as they don’t exceed the total of 50 NM X the number of charter days. A surcharge may be applied for extra nautical miles.
|Trip cost does not include:
En-route accommodations at stopover cities at the beginning and end of your trip; aircraft charter fees; international airfare; domestic airfare; excess baggage fees; passport, visas or airport departure fees; entry permits, ports and handling fees outside our seasonal bases, alcoholic beverages; corkage fee; land expedition and cultural program costs; PADI dive certification courses; end-of-trip crew gratuities; telecommunication costs for satellite phone & email charges; repositioning fees; all government taxes ; cancellation & medical insurance.
Silolona Sojourns reserves the right to apply a surcharge for exceptional additional expenses due to sudden changes in government policies, large fluctuations in exchange rates or rising fuel costs. All efforts will be made to minimize the implementation of surcharges.
Services available upon requests, at cost of quotation:
- Nanny on-board
- massage therapist on-board
- Suggestions and arrangements for hotel or private villa stay before & after the cruise
- Arrangements for private plane or seaplane charter to the boat as well as domestic flight booking
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!