Lagoon 42 – 2018
This very spacious Lagoon 42 offers a luxury setup with optional generator, tropical aircon in saloon & cabins, 65 lt/hr watermaker, electrical winch, 2 fridges in the saloon and an additional one in the cockpit.
Cruising Area: Thailand
The mast being moved further aft offers many advantages on a cruising catamaran:
– a self-tacking genoa for ease of use
– a larger foresail
– a shorter boom for ease of maneuvering 4 double cabins with ensuites – the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with a separate shower. The U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented towards the external cockpit. The attention devoted to detail and the use of the volumes make her interior & exterior a unique and enjoyable living space.
|Design||VPLP / Lagoon|
|Length Over All||12.80 m-42.1 ft|
|Beam||7.70 m-25.3 ft|
|Engine||2 x 57 HP saildrive|
|Fuel Capacity||2 x 300 litres|
|Water Capacity||300 litres|
|Water Maker||yes 65 l/hr optional extra|
|Steering||single wheel steering|
|Electricity||12 VDC + 230VAC|
|Batteries||4x 140 Ah|
|Generator||11 KVA optional extra|
|Speed Under Power||7 knots|
|Main Sail||55m² square top, fully battened|
|Genoa||1 furling, 35m²|
|Self Tailing Winches||2 manual & 1 electrical|
|Depts Sounder & Log||Yes|
|GPS/Chart Plotter||12” at helm station|
|First Aid Kit||Yes|
|Tender||RIB 3.4 m|
|HI-FI STEREO||Fusion, USB & Bluetooth|
|Speakers||Saloon & cockpit|
|Refrigerator||1 x 130 lt (12VDC) 1 x 100 lt (12VDC) 1x (12 VDC) saloon & cockpit|
|Convertible Saloon Table||Yes|
|Fans In All Cabins||Yes|
|Snorkeling||fins & masks & snorkels|
|Water Sports||Kayak, optional extra|
|Fishing Gear||Optional extra|
Prices in Euro unless otherwise specified; all taxes included
— RATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES —
|30 April-30 Oct||31 Oct-19 Dec||20 Dec-02 Jan||03Jan-12 Mar||13 Mar-28 April|
Minimum charter duration 5 days, please contact us for shorter charter, Christmas and New Year period minimum 7 days.
Discount: 8 days booking 5%, 14 days 8% or 21 days 10%
|Skipper qualifications||The skipper of the yacht must have skipper experience on +/- similar size yacht for minimum 4 weeks cruising and a skipper license equivalent to RYA Coastal Skipper or higher
PLEASE SEND US THE SKIPPERS RESUME OF EXPERIENCE BACK QUICKLY AFTER BOOKING
- 24 hours sole use of the boat
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Dinghy and outboard engine
Prices DO NOT include:
- Airfares or hotel rooms, transfers
- Captain, Chef, fuel or provisions
- National park fees when applicable
- Generator & air-conditioning in saloon and each cabin & watermaker is available at €5 per running hour of the generator (excl. diesel)
- Refundable security deposit €4000
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!
Yes! This is the boat I want to charter
Please send us your trip details, how many people are in your group and the dates you plan to travel. We will take care of the rest.
Please see our Booking Procedures for more informations.