Bavaria Cruiser 46
Built in 2016 this Bavaria Cruiser 46 is the complete package: fresh innovation, proven quality marine hardware, plus strong structural construction – all beautifully finished.
The 3-cabin version offers more space, more comfort and is as effortless to handle with a limited crew. She has balanced sailing and maneuvering properties and impressive speed.
Cruising Area: Thailand
She comes with a huge specification – including extra water tanks, fully battened main with lazy bag, bow thruster, navigation package including autopilot and chart plotter in the cockpit, Fusion marine audio system, davits, solar cells, huge bimini & sprayhood. Gennaker gear is available as an optional extra.
Her design features sleek, modern exteriors with a broad, inviting cockpit and a full-width lowering transom/swim platform. Below, generous portlights and hatches fill the salon with light, complementing the luxurious interiors.
She offers 3 double cabins, 3 toilets, and 3 showers, all en suite, and the master suite has its own separate shower room to port.
- No. of persons up to 6 guests
- Cabins 3 double cabins
- Measurements LOA 14,27m – 46.94 ft, beam 4,35m – 14,27 ft, draft 1,73m – 6 ft
- Design/built Bavaria Yachts, 2016
- Rig & Sail Area Fractional 7/8 – 108 m²
- Navigation wind instruments, depth sounder, GPS chart plotter, autopilot
- Galley stove, oven, fridge, comfort fans, cockpit table, bimini, CD-Player, deck shower
- Standard RIB 8 persons
- Options skipper, cook
- Special An easy-to-handle new boat that is well-equipped for your tropical adventure.
- Dinghy davits for better sailing performance
- Designer,Farr Yacht Design & Design Unlimited
- Builder,Bavaria Yachts
- L.O.A,”14,27m – 46.94ft”
- Beam,4.35m – 14.27 ft
- rig, Fractional 7/8
- total sail area,108 m²
- Motor,Volvo Penta 55 hp
- Speed under power,7 Knots
- Wheel Steering,”yes, double”
- Propeller,3 Blades fix
- Twin rudder,yes
- Electricity,”12 VDC & 230
- VAC inverter”
- Diesel,210 litres
- Water,510 litres
- Solar panels,”yes, 3x 120W”
- Double cabins,3
- Showers,3 hot/cold water
- Bedlinen,1 set per week
- Bath towels,yes
- Aircon,”at shore power,
- no generator”
- Refrigerator,yes 2 x 12VDC
- First aid kit,yes
- Main Sail,fully battened sail + lazy bag
- Genoa,1 roller furling
- Cruising chute,optional extra
- Anchor winch,Electric
- Wind instrument,yes
- Self-tailing winches,6
- Depth sounder & log,yes
- GPS chart plotter,Yes
- VHF radio,yes
- Tender,”1 inflatable RIB 6 persons”
- Outboard engine,5 HP
- Life vests,yes
- HI-FI Stereo,USB Bluetooth
- Bimini top,yes
- Stern platform,”yes, lowerable”
- Deck shower,yes
- Snorkeling gear,8 masks/snorkels
- Inverter,230 VAC/500W
- Cockpit cushions,”yes, tailor-made”
CHARTER PRICES per week
Prices in Euro unless otherwise specified;
— RATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES —
|#Passengers||30 April-30 Oct||31 Oct-19 Dec||20 Dec-02 Jan||03 Jan-12 Mar||13 Mar-28 April|
|€ 2310||€ 3640||€ 5875||€ 4990||€ 4185|
- Minimum charter duration 5 days, please contact us for shorter charter, Christmas and New Year period minimum 7 days.
Discount: 8 days booking 5%, 14 days 8% or 21 days 10%
Skipper qualifications The skipper of the yacht must have skipper experience on +/- similar size yacht for minimum 4 weeks cruising and a skipper license equivalent to RYA Coastal Skipper or higher
PLEASE SEND US THE SKIPPERS RESUME OF EXPERIENCE BACK QUICKLY AFTER BOOKING
||Prices do not include:
Running costs (fuel, berthing)
Refundable security deposit: € 3.000
||Prices do not include:
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!
Yes! This is the boat I want to charter
Please send us your trip details, how many people are in your group and the dates you plan to travel. We will take care of the rest.
Please see our Booking Procedures for more information.