Launched in 2006, this Bavaria Cruiser 39 was very well kept from the owner and she joined our charter fleet by end of 2013.
Cruising Area: Thailand
This Bavaria Cruiser 39 offers a very spacious owners section in the bow with an ensuite bath while the two aft double cabins share one more toilet with a separate shower compartment. Nicely equipped with watermaker, TV/DVD, furling mainsail, bimini, dinghy davits, solar panels, GPS chart plotter at the helm and autopilot.
- No. of persons up to 6 guests
- Cabins 3 double cabins
- Measurements LOA 12,14 m – 39 ft; beam 3,97 m – 13 ft; draft 1,85 m – 6 ft
- Design/built Bavaria Yachts, 2006
- Rig & Sail Area Fractional 7/8; cruising speed 6 Knots
- Technical Volvo Penta 29 HP with sail drive
- Navigation wind instruments (Raymarine ST 60), depth sounder, GPS chart plotter, autopilot
- Galley stove, oven, fridge
- Comfort electric fans, opening hatches in all cabins and saloon, bimini on the cockpit
- Standard 1 inflatable
- Options spinnaker, skipper, cook
- Special an easy to handle brand new boat that is specially equipped for your tropical adventure
Prices in Euro unless otherwise specified;
Prices Bareboat Charter per week
|#Passengers||30 April-30 Oct||31 Oct-19 Dec||20 Dec-02 Jan||03 Jan-12 Mar||13 Mar-28 April|
|.||€ 1680||€ 2450||€ 4025||€ 3540||€ 2815|
- Minimum charter duration 5 days, please contact us for shorter charter, Christmas and New Year period minimum 7 days.
Discount: 8 days booking 5%, 14 days 8% or 21 days 10%
Skipper qualifications The skipper of the yacht must have skipper experience on +/- similar size yacht for minimum 4 weeks cruising and a skipper license equivalent to RYA Coastal Skipper or higher
PLEASE SEND US THE SKIPPERS RESUME OF EXPERIENCE BACK QUICKLY AFTER BOOKING
||Prices do not include:
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!